Free Counter

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇

Dé Máirt, Deireadh Fómhair 17, 2006

ADULT SCIENCE FAIR Part 1???

Is this scientific I don't know? Maybe everyone can try this and send in their results.

I don't know, I think "Jim Thorpe" could probably weigh in on the scientific rigor, maybe I need a workin' out category. Seriously either way this is a great resource for learning some new moves. I've been trying to learn to moonwalk for over 24 years and this is the first thing that really worked (feel free to quote me on that rippin richie)

Click on the text for the site and a video (I'll post mine once the youtube guys stop being p.o.'ed at me).

Rippin Richie has the "most unique web site in the world", but I'm trying my best here so who knows???

And make sure and check out rippin' richie's politics corner. Lot's of really good info.

This guide and video clip will teach you how to Moonwalk in minutes!

Start with your feet together

Lift your right heel, put your weight on your right toe, make sure your right knee is bent

Slide your left foot back (keep it flat) and keep your left leg very straight

When your left foot is all the way back, do the following all at once:

Now slide your right foot back and make sure it stays flat until it is all the way back.

Also make sure that your left knee stays bent and your left heel stays up until the right foot is all the way back.

Then shift your weight etc...

REMEMBER:
The sliding foot is always flat until the very end of the movement.
The stationary foot is always up on the toes until the very end of the movement.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Picky, for yet another reminder of my childhood inadequacies. I never could and never will be able to moonwalk. How did pre-op-MJ make it look so easy?

 
At 12:55 i.n., Blogger Picky Picky said...

I don't know about Billie Jean, but seriously you should try rippin richie's method, it works so well I predict that the moonwalk will be all the rage within 6 months.


THANKS!!!

 
At 1:32 i.n., Blogger denardo said...

Dear Picky:
I don't know about scientific validity, but how am I supposed to follow these instructions if I have a peg leg?

 
At 2:18 i.n., Blogger Picky Picky said...

You've got a peg leg, like I've got a botched botox job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home