Free Counter

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇

Dé hAoine, Deireadh Fómhair 20, 2006

Ten B... Do you know anything about this?

SO...Dave HAVE YOU TOLD HER ABOUT THE BABY? - w4m
Reply to: Date: 2006-10-19, 3:15PM PDTDEAR, I BELIEVE IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST THAT YOU TELL YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR EX ABOUT THE BABY, SAD...GET READY TO GET SERVED IN HMMM ABOUT 7 MONTHS FROM NOW, NO MORE TAKING YOUR ALREADY FAT GIRL TO EAT. NO MORE ACTTING LIKE YOU ARE SOME TYPE OF BALLER, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT NOW IS CHILD SUPPORT! IVE TRIED TO REACH OUT TO YOU BUT IT HASNT WORKED AND THAT IS FINE, I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN! BUT IF YOU DONT TELL YOUR MOTHER, SHE WILL FIND OUT FROM ME SOON AND YOUR "GIRL" FOR THAT MATTER!

6 Comments:

At 2:30 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Picky,
I count on you to get me through. Do you hear me? And when, on Friday, you fail to post even one a) kitten b) xanadu excerpt c) user voting opportunity d) mini pony pic and instead post Craig's List gloom-and-doom and unwanted pregnancy, well, I almost want to give up. I think I'll call my mom to get a head-start on my weekend.

 
At 3:48 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh crap.

busted again. when will i learn about dating down?

 
At 3:51 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

would it be in bad taste to email the CL Poste(red) and tell them how great your blog is?

 
At 5:26 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm
probably

 
At 8:39 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

like it matte(red)

 
At 12:04 r.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you are funny, but I am too ti(red)and bo(red) to comprehend. Actually I'm going to switch (red) to (ted) because it gives you a million more options, like... exhaus(ted),was(ted),deprecia(ted),termina(ted),defea(ted),defla(ted).Need I continue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home