Free Counter

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇

Dé hAoine, Feabhra 16, 2007

Bloggarrr poll: Weekend Plans!

3 day weekend!!! Woo-hoo.

Everyone has plans right?
What are they?Compare notes. Weigh in on the comments! and we'll compare stories on TUESDAY!!!! (cheers 2 dead prez!!).

I was going to see if the fetish knitting scene was a good fit for me (NO PUN INTENDED!!!!!), but
CANNOT access the website to fully investigate (jeers 2 Teh Gap). Oh well, got lots of other pre-springtime things to do.


1. Drugs and vidjo games. DUH!




B. I bought a cheap laptop I'm going to forget somewhere http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf


3. I'll be visiting Mike-he's having a sort of sword and knife trunk show



IV. Try and make a dent in the MASS amount of valentine's candy i got


6. My Book Club is tackling Christianity and Harry Potter-two of our favorite topics. We're a pretty dramatically divided group (mostly Catholics vs. Episcop-alien), so let's hope cooler head prevail, I don't think I can handle a return to the Narnia battles that plagued our club throughout 2005.




Did you know Catholic is just one letter away from Cat-a-holic?
I guess I'm both! Who knew???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home