Free Counter

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇

Dé hAoine, Eanáir 19, 2007

Getting my Gangsta Fash On!







Seriously I'm learning sooo much.
Thank gawd for Cafepress! I haven't even checked Skymall yet for Bling-age (I think they're still hawking Aragon / LOTR gear - LOL!!!).

I just ordered this sweatshirt (sweats are way gangsta!).
Crunk means crabs or crabby in hip hop-ese, it's from the "Dirty South" if you know what they mean. So I'm guessing that the Crunk Juice is some "dis" to Paris "P.Diddy" Hilton. It's confusing to take all this in, maybe someone can bottom line it for me?

Either way this is the first new blingtastic gear:


I got this classic piece as well. How cool will it be to wear with my sweatshirt???!!!!




Being a gangsta is all about representing your hood (415/773!),
I ordered this sweet shirt. Should I be scared to wear this in the Mission? Haters seem to run amok there, I'm already worried rolling with my MN plates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home