Free Counter

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇

Dé Luain, Samhain 06, 2006

Graffiti Bombs!!!



NYC is chock full o' crazy street art and stuff. Some of it is good, but there's also a lot of sad stuff like those "Big Pun: RIP" murals and stuff.


this is called wyld style


sooo cute



something we all luv



ethnic pride!!!



i wish i had seen this BEFORE my canal street "incident"





META!!!


that's exactly how i feel


Revs Cost what???? Please someone tell me. Does it have to do with the neckface?

4 Comments:

At 11:37 r.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

dood. i LOVE super mario brothers! I got a Nintendo DS LITE this weekend. LOVE the graffiti!

 
At 11:47 r.n., Blogger Picky Picky said...

thanks dood!!!

wish i could say i was the artiste!!!

 
At 6:16 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you heart sheep or miniponies?

i don't get it.

weren't you the one used to use the graffiti nom de guerre, "small wonder"

 
At 7:24 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait,
Linear algebra is my arch nememsis.
Where is the blog for that?

hint to my identity
I flunked dumb peoples math in college yet received an A in geology
go figure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home