Free Counter

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇ ♇

Dé Céadaoin, Deireadh Fómhair 18, 2006

i'm blogging this!!!



This is an Irreverrent T-shirt someone emailed me. Seriously, I'm gonna have to update my wish list. It's like wearing it makes anything awesome, even lame-0 kite flying.

Xmas or Anytime, Buy it for Me!!! Don't worry if you're not first, I have a feeling this is one t-shirt that you can't have too many of. Though I'd like to also have a "I'm not blogging this" shirt so people can know where they stand.




look it's that kid from the borg show



















She's got a blog too, she's having a "the great Tshirt challenge" about t-shirts and stuff (she's got a ton of them). One of the pics is her wearing a "i'm blogging this" t shirt!!! Spirals of reality!!! Anyway I think pics of clothes are a great blog idea. I'm going to document my wardrobe tonight.



I think this is the project red version, still cool no?

1 Comments:

At 7:24 i.n., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the kid from the borg show" is Wil Wheaton, aka Ensign Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation.


You should educate yourself.
goto: www.wilwheaton.net

Good link on the T-shirt challenge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home